Saturday, July 26, 2008

Avery's 1st Bath 7-21-08...

Avery had her first bath in her new tub ( thanks Ms. Sherry Ellis ;)... She was not happy at first but as soon as I put some water over her head, she loved it. Avery's first bath 7-21-08...


I love these next three pictures... What a sweet baby girl. ; )



4 comments:

I am.... said...

Gina,

I love that you started a new blog. I've been checking it. I also talked to Holly West. They adoped a little boy from Ethiopia and named him Nathaniel. Here is a link to their blog if you want to see him. He's a cutie pie. http://for-the-love-of-a-child.blogspot.com/

Love you,
Denise

Hodges Five said...

I'm so happy that you are doing a blog with Avery so that I can follow along on the Popham Journey! Avery is just a doll!!!
Brandi

Palmers said...

She is soooo sweet! I check the blog every day, keep the pics coming!

Love,
The Palmers

Anonymous said...

I love it!! What a sweet, sweet baby....as Cole would say, she is SO adorable...