Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Favorites...

Sorry it has been a while since I posted... Avery has had a little cold and some issues with her ears, we are now on the way to feeling better. Just a few pictures that I love... the pictures also show how big she is getting. Happy Friday!!!!!


Avery sitting in the highchair at a restaurant in Madison.


Avery and Cole at Los Bravo's


Avery at Walmart sitting up all big in the cart.

4 comments:

The Dugan's said...

She is getting so big....it's amazing how time flies!! Only a few more weeks til we get to meet this beautiful little girl!!

Heather said...

Michelle is so right!! Time does fly! My babies are almost 8 and 4. I'm getting very excited about seeing you and Phillip and meeting Avery. See you in a couple of weeks!

Anonymous said...

I am like Michelle & Heather I cannot wait to see Avery. It is going to be an emotional time !!!! My little princess is growing up !!!

Hodges Five said...

WOW! She looks so big! I can't believe it!