For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him...
1 Samuel 1:27
Friday, January 9, 2009
Friday Favorites...
Avery is all about sticking her tongue out and she will just smile so sweet. Love this face!!!!
I LOVE this picture, Avery looks so sweet... Aunt Jen gave her "Converse" sneakers for Christmas... the are pink and look so cute!! Thanks for the "Chucks" anunt Jen.
7 comments:
I think I have a new favorite picture!! Love the shoes!
Angela
Hay baby you lokk like you are styling in those pink converse..Don't ever worry with your Mommy & Aunt Jen you will always be in style !!!!!!!
Oh my goodness, I love Avery with her Chuck Taylor shoes on. She is an happening chick!
Christy
ChiChi looks Awesome with those Chucks on.. makes me want to go find a pair for myself. I love how you are tucking her hair.. it's too too cute.
Love You Guys
Samantha
I love the picture on her belly, she looks soooo big and of course stylin'!!
Love,
Michelle/Todd/Dean
This is the cutest picture ever....love the shoes!!
She looks like such a big girl in her converse!!!
Post a Comment