For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him...
1 Samuel 1:27
Friday, October 2, 2009
Friday Favorites...
Here are a few pictures that just make me smile. Happy Friday!!
Avery in her "monkey pj's"... cute, cute, cute! Avery graduated from the duck in the tub to just sitting in the tub, so now the duck is a toy for her. : ) Love the look on her face.
Avery feeding the goats with daddy. The look on her face is like "don't you think I'm cute".
Hi Gina, Just wanted to tell you that Avery is an angel, I have senn all the pictures from the beginning and she just keeps getting prettier and prettier. Keep up the good work Mommy and Daddy. Love you all Aunt Dale
8 comments:
she is too cute in her monkey pj's.
Angela
She is just too cute!!
Cute pictures!
Darlene
She is cute! Love the new background. Miss you guys.
Love the pj's. I can just eat her up!! Love to you all!!
Avery is a little HAM--love all the pictures but that smile on her face with her Daddy with the goat is wonderful !!
Love the monkey pj's!!!
Hi Gina,
Just wanted to tell you that Avery is an angel, I have senn all the pictures from the beginning and she just keeps getting prettier and prettier. Keep up the good work Mommy and Daddy.
Love you all
Aunt Dale
Post a Comment