I didn't think it was possible to love someone as much as I love her! She is just tooooo delicious. I LOVE THE 3 OF YOU WITH ALL MY HEART! Can't wait til Christmas.
She looks like she has no fear! She is going to keep you & Phillip on your toes. I love this age; kids are so inquisitive at this age. They want to see about everything. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Be sure to post some Christmas pictures. This Christmas is going to be so much fun!!
3 comments:
She has excitement written over over her face. She sure does look like she is having fun !!!! We love that sweet little thing !!!!
I didn't think it was possible to love someone as much as I love her! She is just tooooo delicious. I LOVE THE 3 OF YOU WITH ALL MY HEART! Can't wait til Christmas.
She looks like she has no fear! She is going to keep you & Phillip on your toes. I love this age; kids are so inquisitive at this age. They want to see about everything. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Be sure to post some Christmas pictures. This Christmas is going to be so much fun!!
Post a Comment