Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A lot Like Christmas...

This year Avery helped put up the tree. Here she is helping me get the tree out of the box.


Next day we started to put the decorations on...Avery decided to taste the snowman first, she didn't like it. : ) She decided to set it on the tree in the next picture and you can see her clapping for herself. : ) Here she is posing in front of the finished tree. I love her onsie (thanks grant Jeanie and uncle Trammell) it says... "I believe..."


Our Finished Tree... love the next picuture...

Last Year~ Christmas 2008~ Wow, how time flies.

5 comments:

Aunt Jenn said...

I love the picture of her clapping for herself. I can't believe how much she's grown since last Christmas. She is DELICIOUS!! I love you 3. Give her lots of hugs and kisses for me.

Lolita said...

Adorable!!!!!

MiMi/Grandad said...

What a sweetie... Her facial expressions are wonderful... We love you all xo

Anonymous said...

wow, it is amazing how much she has grown since last years christmas picture!
Angela

Anonymous said...

Doesn't she make Christmas even more special for your family. She is really a cutie!!

Penny