Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year Updates...

Just wanted to share some new pictures with you. I have been trying to get our blog updated but just never seem to have the time that I used to have. : ) We are excited about the new year and are looking forward to what God has planned this year. : )


Avery is growing so much and I just wonder sometimes where the time went??? Avery just turned 18 months old on Jan. 6 and weighs 19 lbs and is 39 1/2" long. Hope you enjoy the pictures...be sure and leave a comment, we love to hear from you!!!!!


Avery celebrating the New Year...2010

Avery getting a drink while taking her bath.

Avery has a new trick... but this time she got stuck. : )

Having fun!!!
Enjoying her new table that grandad and mimi gave her for Christmas...she loves to have a snack here everyday.

7 comments:

MiMi/Grandad said...

My what a beautiful baby. She is growing so fast. We are all praying that in 2010 that God will use us even more.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pic of her drinking water!! So funny~ I love y'all sooo much!

Anonymous said...

Cute picture of her drinking the water!!
Angela

The Knights said...

She is such a precious little thing! Time certainly flies by!

Krista said...

That little girl is a pistol. I bet is an adventure everyday. Love you all

Lolita said...

Cutie Pie!!!!!

The Rodney Holmes Family said...

Can't believe it's been 18 months! Sure do miss seeing her run around the church. Love you guys!!