For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him...
1 Samuel 1:27
Sunday, February 7, 2010
A Hint Of Spring...
My daffodils are coming up and Avery seemed very interested in them. I love this time of year...spring is coming. Avery enjoyed the daffodils a little to much, she decided to pick a few of them and then she put them up to her nose to smell. I just love these pictures.
Such a cute picture... I was saying something to her and she tilted her head to listen to me. Sweet, Sweet, Sweet!!!
8 comments:
MiMi/Granddad
said...
My little sweetie pie...My favorite is with her head titled looking at you as if to say,,,what did you say Mommy
First, Avery is growing so much and is as sweet as she can be!!! Second, I am so jealous ....... you have daffodils and we have 3 feet of snow. YUK!!! And we're supposed to get more tomorrow!!!!! Love you guys!!
I just want to eat her up! To say how cute she is would be the biggest understatement EVER!!! I can't wait to see her tomorrow and for her to beat up/ hug logan! Well, her time to get beat up will soon come! haha~
8 comments:
My little sweetie pie...My favorite is with her head titled looking at you as if to say,,,what did you say Mommy
I have a very simliar picture of Cole smelling a daisy, and its one of my favorite's. She is just so sweet!
First, Avery is growing so much and is as sweet as she can be!!! Second, I am so jealous ....... you have daffodils and we have 3 feet of snow. YUK!!! And we're supposed to get more tomorrow!!!!!
Love you guys!!
I love the first picture, deep thoughts...
Angela
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! She's such a sweetie!!! I think I just got a cavity.
I just want to eat her up! To say how cute she is would be the biggest understatement EVER!!! I can't wait to see her tomorrow and for her to beat up/ hug logan! Well, her time to get beat up will soon come! haha~
Love the pictures and I am very jealous of the flowers. Oh to smell one right now. Love and miss you all!
Oh so sweet, we are looking forward to spring! So much snow, we don't know what to do! Love the titled head picture. Hope you guys are well.
Love,
Post a Comment