For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him... 1 Samuel 1:27
Love it...she is too precious! (love the jammies by the way!)
Ohhhh! She is getting so big! I need to hug het!
She looked PRECIOUS!!
What a happy little girl Avery is and growing up so fast. Jean Dillard
Avery you are beautiful.. MiMi & Granddad love you so much !!!
Just a beautiful, precious little girl. Can't wait to see her in person again. Love you 3 & miss you!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love it...she is too precious! (love the jammies by the way!)
Ohhhh! She is getting so big! I need to hug het!
She looked PRECIOUS!!
What a happy little girl Avery is and growing up so fast.
Jean Dillard
Avery you are beautiful.. MiMi & Granddad love you so much !!!
Just a beautiful, precious little girl. Can't wait to see her in person again. Love you 3 & miss you!!
Post a Comment