For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him...
1 Samuel 1:27
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Sunday's Sunshine...
We were on our way to church this morning and Avery stopped to look at the Azalea's. She is such a blessing from God!!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
Aunt Jenn
said...
My eyes have never seen anything more beautiful. We are truly blessed to have her. Please give her lots of hugs and kisses for me. I love you 3 with all my heart.
5 comments:
My eyes have never seen anything more beautiful. We are truly blessed to have her. Please give her lots of hugs and kisses for me. I love you 3 with all my heart.
What a sweet girl! She is growing up way too fast, and so very pretty. Sure do love you guys.
She is so precious!! Her pictures always light up our day.
What a beautiful little girl... I would love to have a 4x8 of this picture..... I love you all...She is growing up too fast !!!
Beautiful picture! Can't believe she is almost 2 years old. Sure do miss you guys!
Post a Comment