For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him...
1 Samuel 1:27
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Yellow River Game Ranch...
Phillip and I took Avery to the petting zoo last week and she LOVED it!! Avery has NO fears with animals, she pets and feeds every animal she comes close to.
This picture is so sweet!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Avery is getting so big,how sweet she is. I know she is the apple of your eyes.
We love the fact that Avery is well-rounded. I pull the blog up every day, just to see if there are any new updates. We cannot wait to see our little princess. Love you all
4 comments:
Avery is getting so big,how sweet she is. I know she is the apple of your eyes.
Jean Dillard
We love the fact that Avery is well-rounded. I pull the blog up every day, just to see if there are any new updates. We cannot wait to see our little princess. Love you all
love it! she is so adorable especially with her pigtail braids!
I can't believe she is not scared of the animals!! So cute...
Post a Comment