Here are a few pictures that I took during December and thought they were so cute. Above, Avery wearing my boots.
Wow...they start young. Checking out the sale papers. Avery look so grown up in this picture, makes me want to slow down time.
This was after church one Sunday...Avery took off her dress as soon as she got home and this is what was left. CRACKED me up!!!!! Can we say "just a little big". I love how far up they are pulled.




3 comments:
Avery looks like a punk rocker with her hair and your boots. I sure do look forward to the pictures !!! Love you all !!!!
I thought she looked like a biker chick. Love the pictures.
Love you guys, Krista
Oh Dear,
Grant needs to get creative when she shops for you.....those pink panties are WAY TOO BIG!!!! But you're adorable no matter what you have on. Sure do love you and miss you!!
Post a Comment