Avery made this V-A-L-E-N-T-I-N-E today for Phillip...We had so much fun!!
We made "Red Velvet Cream Cheese Cupcakes"...DELICIOUS!!!!!!!
Our Finished Product.
We spent the morning at the park...here are a few pictures.
My Little Valentine. : )
| Avery is signing "more" in this picture. : ) |
| HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY. |

4 comments:
I love the picture where she's holding the mixer. And I had a feeling you all were at the park when she sent me my message today. Don't know how it's possible but she gets more beautiful every time I see her!! I love you 3 with all my heart. XOXO
Most precious little girl EVER! SO glad yall had some arts and crafts time ;) And, the cupcakes, DeLISH!
Our lttle princess,,,so beautiful,,I am so glad she likes to cook.I can't wait to get there and take her to the park and bake cookies,,,,,,love you all !!!!!
She's getting so big!!!
Post a Comment