Somehow, someway, God is going to give me the strength to go see this little girl. If you see this, please say a prayer that I will make it there. I Just want her to know who I am. Please, in Jesus name, get me to this sweet girl!! Thanks and God bless
4 comments:
My sweet Lil Dumplin just gets more beautiful everyday!! Thank You God for this beautiful little girl. I love you 3 with all my heart. XOXO
Somehow, someway, God is going to give me the strength to go see this little girl. If you see this, please say a prayer that I will make it there. I Just want her to know who I am. Please, in Jesus name, get me to this sweet girl!! Thanks and God bless
Sending an extra prayer that you will be well enough to go see this wonderful family. Love you, Krista
What wonderful pictures.
Love you all, Aunt Krista
Our sweet baby,,,,we want to come see you at your house...We love you sweet baby
Post a Comment