Pap Pap, MiMi and Aunt Jenn (hen) visited us from WV. We have prayed for this visit for so long. Aunt Jenn has not been able to visit since 2007 and God kept her strong and she made the trip. From the moment they arrived Avery was glued to their hips. Aunt Jenn (hen is what Avery calls her) and Avery are best buddies they have this special little relationship they are fun to watch. Pap Pap was always hearing "c'mon pap pap" and that usually was his sign to come play, pick her up and spin her around or sneak and jump on the bed. MiMi was Avery's Dora buddy...they watched Avery's new Dora movies together and whatever Avery needed MiMi made sure she got it. : ) A funny story about mimi and Avery...we went to Target and Avery picked out a pink boa and then found a fake snake. My mom is deathly afraid of snakes real, fake, ALL snakes but she bought this snake for Avery. My mom said "I can't believe mimi bought you this snake". She made mimi put 2 snakes on the cart at target so they would bounce while they will looking around. My little one loves pink boa's and snakes. Well rounded don't you think.
I thank God for my amazing family and getting them to GA safe and for ALL the memories we were able to make. Thank you GOD for answered prayers.
Avery is now the proud owner of a new swing set, early Easter present from pap pap, mimi and aunt Jenn. My dad had the pleasure of putting it together. Avery was down for a nap when he put it up when she seen the swing she was so excited and the look on her face was priceless!! Thanks pap pap!!
 |
| This picture is one of my favorites... Aunt Jenn and Avery laughed like this ALL the time. They have a connection!! |
5 comments:
LOVE IT!!! XOXOXO
It was the trip of a lifetime!! I couldn't have asked for more. It had actually been since 2006. Too long, that's all I know. I can't wait to see the 3 of you again. Avery is my buddy and I am beyond proud to be her aunt. Well her "An Hen"(Aunt Jenn.)You and Phillip are doing an amazing job raising her. I love you 3 with all my heart.
Thanks for the wonderful memories!
what precious memories! I am so glad they were able to make it and yall will be able to see them in a few months again!
So happy West Virginia came to Avery's house. Long awaited by all of you. Avery, it looks like you scared Mimi on the swing set :-)
Love and miss the 3 of you.
WV loved coming to GA..We enjoyed every minute. Taking Avery shopping,Pap Pap & MiMi taking Avery to the grocery store, getting to go out to eat, and spending good quality time with you all. I feel blessed. Can't wait to see you all again. We love you
Post a Comment