Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011...

I am a little behind on Thanksgiving pictures...sorry.  We celebrated Thanksgiving on Thursday with Phillip's family and then again on Friday with our adopted Georgia family.  I took this first picture of my sweet baby girl on Thanksgiving morning, I am so thankful for her, I just can not imagine my life without her in it.  We have so many things to be thankful for everyday of our life...thankful for my family in WV and for my family in GA.  I am thankful for the most precious church family, they are such a blessing.  I thank God for a wonderful husband...I am one lucky girl.  I am thankful that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!


 Thanksgiving morning...SO thankful for this sweet smile everyday of my life!

 Avery and Kate...This was at Phillip's aunt Virginia's.  We had a great time with family. 

 We celebrated at David and Margaret's on Friday and we had the best day...we had a hayride, we rode 4 wheelers, go carts and even rode the tractor.  GREAT DAY!!!!

 Avery and Mary (gigi) on the 4 wheeler
 Riding the go cart...

 Blessed and Thankful for family and friends!!!  Now it's time to get ready for Christmas...WV here we come!!!!

1 comment:

PapPap/MiMi said...

Looks like a great Thanksgiving Hope we can be there next year with you Love you all !!!