Monday, July 9, 2012

4th of July 2012...

We spent 4th of July with great friends.  We played in the creek and Avery loved it!!!  We walked across the rocks, took our shoes off and got our feet wet. 



 Avery's first time with sparklers and she loved it until..yes, she burned her finger.  I felt like the most horrible mother in the world.  Phillip and I had both told her not to touch them and she listened, when it was lit she didn't touch...after we had burned 2 boxes I looked away to see where Phillip had gone and when I looked back at her the sparkler was OUT but she had her finger on the hot stick...she started to cry and it put a pretty good blister on her index finger.  Thankful for the aloe plant I had inside.  She is all better now!!! 

1 comment:

MiMi/PapPap said...

our sweet baby !!!!