It's hard to believe our baby girl we will be going to kindergarten this fall...school has been such a growing experience for her and me too. Avery's teachers were such a blessing and as a first time mom sending her baby to school I don't think we could have ask for better teachers!!! Avery is super excited about going to her new big school and mama, not so much!!
I ask Avery what she wants to be when she grows up: and her response was a "Popstar"...I always tell her "YOU can be anything you want"
What's your favorite color: Pink
Who's your best friend: Linley, Alyssa, Sophie, Logan
Favorite Animal: Zebra
What Makes you Happy: Flowers, Barbie Swimming Pool
Whats Your Favorite Thing to Eat: Squiggily noodles (ramen noodles) and hotdogs
Whats Your Favorite Song: Mary Had a Little Lamb
Getting ready before graduation...
My BEAUTIFUL little girl, growing up...
Walking away from Pre-K...
Walking forward to Kindergarten...
Best friends...Sophie, Linley and Avery
Avery and Ms. Tammi...
Avery and Ms. Terri...

2 comments:
wonderful pictures ! Hard to believe how quickly time so by
I would have loved to have seen the foot work she was doing at the end of the video :) Such a beautiful and sweet girl.
Post a Comment