Monday, July 29, 2013

Princess Avery's 5th Birthday Party...

 Avery had a Disney Princess Party...we had a inflatable water slide, swimming pool and tons of friends, food and fun.  Here are a few pictures, I realized about mid way through the party that I had not taken the first picture.  :(
 Cheeto mouth. : )  (for you Aunt Jenn)

 Sweet, sweet friends!!!!

 Opening presents...her shirt says "Fabulous being 5"  (thanks Uncle T and Granty)

 Pinata time...grab your candy
 Waiting to blow out the candles...
 Here is Avery's cake that she picked out...she looked at this cake for at least 2 months.  Every visit to Publix we had to go look at this cake.  (thanks pap pap, mimi and aunt Jenn)

Here is the only picture I got of Avery on the Water Slide...

 The next day we had very wet yard and it was raining a little, so Avery ask me if she could go jump in "Muddy Puddles" and I said, "well, lets go".  PRICELESS moments, life is to short to not have fun and getting dirty is just icing on the cake!!!!!


2 comments:

Granty and Uncle T said...

Looks like a fun party!! Glad you had a good time and OH MY, what a BEAUTIFUL cake. Wish we could have been there.....Love you and miss you very much!!!

MiMi/PapPap said...

Love all the pictures. Cannot believe Avery is 5...You & Phillip did a good job again on a great party..love you all!