Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Santa Claus Is Coming to Town...

Avery waiting in line to see Santa...


We took Avery to the mall in Athens to see Santa... She had no problem with sitting on his lap and getting her picture taken. : ) Santa told her "thanks for you list" I told him, " it will be longer next year". : ) Her she is meeting Santa for the first time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Another first.... She is my baby doll I love her so much !!!!

The Dugan's said...

Love it!! Looks like you had a 'nice' Santa....when we took Brenden Santa was not very jolly!! She's adorable!

The Rodney Holmes Family said...

We believe in Santa too. We saw him in Pennsylvania. I can't post the picture because Santa made Katie sit on his lap too. She thinks she's too big to see Santa.