I had to post these pictures... No matter where we go someone is going to stop us and say something about Avery's hair... usually it's something like "look at all that hair". Ms. Gloria a lady at our church said she thinks that we put fertilizer on Avery's hair. Here are some pictures of just how long her hair is and one of her playing during her bath.
6 comments:
I use to get the comments about Caleb's hair being so dark.. I couldn't tell you how many people asked me if I colored his hair..I also had one lady in the grocery store ask me if she could touch his hair.
Angela
I can't wait for pigtails!
Christy
You are going to have so much fun with all that hair.
What a beautiful baby...I can't wait to see all the different hair styles !!!!!!
I can't believe how long her hair is!! She's definitely got Brenden beat with all that!!
Love all the bath time photos. She's such a little diva. Hair that long at 6 months is unbelievable!! Looks like black silk .... beautiful!!
Post a Comment