Here is Avery sitting in the chair with her book... she loves the tags on anything, they go right to her mouth. 
Growing up so fast.
For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him... 1 Samuel 1:27
Here is Avery sitting in the chair with her book... she loves the tags on anything, they go right to her mouth. 
Growing up so fast.
3 comments:
Oh my gracious..she is just so sweet !!!! Growing up too fast !!!!! I miss you babydoll !!!! xo xo xo
Avery looks like she is doing yoga in the one picture where she is completley bent over and the other one, with her leg laying over the arm of the chair-she looks like she is chillin !!!! Still sweet !!!!
She sure gets a lot of mail for someone so young!! Which reminds me, we just mailed a package to her today .......... hope she likes it!! :)
Miss all of you and can't wait to see you again!!!
Love you bunches!!!
Post a Comment