Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Adoption?...

My friend sent me this email and I wanted to share it with everyone... What a blessing God has given us, He has filled our hearts with so much love and joy and her name is Avery Marie.

Teacher Debbie Moon's first graders were discussing a picture of a family. One little boy in the picture had a different hair color than the other members. One of her students suggested that he was adopted. A little girl said, ' I know all about adoption, I was adopted.. 'What does it mean to be adopted?', asked another child. 'It means' , said the girl, 'that you grew in your mommy's heart instead of her tummy! '

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you can tell that Avery Marie grew in the hearts of her Mommy and Daddy. She knows what real love is by the way she loves the doll.

I know you both are blessed to have this child in your life.

Jean Dillard

Hodges Five said...

Adoption has a way of opening our hearts to a love that is truly amazing! I wish that everyone could experience the true joy of adoption for there is nothing in this world like it.

Anonymous said...

Brandy is right, Avery's adoption has truly touched many different lives in such a positive way. We are so happy to have her to be a part of our life.

Love,
Christy & Cole