Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Favorites...

Loving the baby
Phillip found my old Cabbage Patch Doll and let Avery play with it... She is kissing the baby. : )



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! That is a precious picture of her kissing the baby!

The Dugan's said...

She is too precious! I'm sure this is the first of many pictures with a baby doll....

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet. We just love her so much.

Christy & Cole

Heather said...

That baby looks to be about the same size as her. :) Livy has my "Teddy" that Grandma gave me. She actually take very good care of it. Those picture's are too precious!

Hodges Five said...

I'm so far behind on all things blog related...checking blogs and updating mine. LOL

I enjoying all of your updates! Avery is getting so big and boy, is she precious!

I've got to know...did you do that b/w & Pink picture of her. In photoshop? I tried a while back with the naked pictures and yellow duck (you might remember it on my blog) but they were too grainy to print. If you did them, you gotta help me. LOL