Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Favorites...

I have a few Friday Favorites to share, I have been slack this week with my posts.
Here we go... The picture above was Avery's latest present in the mail ( she seems to get more mail than Phillip and I) Uncle Trammell and Grant Jeanie sent her a "piggy bank", it's made of plastic so Avery can play with it and still put her money in it...Grant Jeanie put a note in the gift... " Avery, We'll be sending you something to put in your piggy's belly. Love, Uncle Trammell and Grant." Thank you Trammell & Jeanie we love you guys!!!!

This is how we found Avery the other morning after she got up... in her basket


This is Avery's new thing she crawls up to the window and just sits there looking out at our yard, so sweet!!

Here is Avery sitting in her little rocker that used to be Phillip's moms... she is chewing on her Raggedy Ann doll that Aunt Krista gave us.

Avery is telling the paparazzi to "stop the pictures." Gotta love her!

5 comments:

The Dugan's said...

She is so precious! I love the one in the middle of all the toys!!

MiMi said...

Avery is a busy little bee...She is growing up so fast..can't wait to see her !!!! What a smile !!!

Anonymous said...

Phillip and Gina,

I swear little Avery gets more beautiful every time I see her. She is a precious little doll. See you soon.

Love,

Tommy, Amy, Rachel & Kyle

The Knights said...

It is rediculous how cute and adorable she is! I tear up everytime I look at the pictures (I am blaming the hormones!)... Take care.

Hodges Five said...

My favorite is the one of her in the basket...gotta love that hair!!!