Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Popham Outing...

We took Avery to Stone Mountain yesterday and the day was perfect... Here are a few pictures of our day.
I love these 3 pictures... Avery loved the pine straw. : )What's a trip to Stone Mountain without your picture made in front of the carving.


Love this picture, Avery wasn't so sure about the water on her hands she kept turning back and looking at Phillip to make sure he was still holding her.

II love this picture of Avery she looks so grown up but I hate this picture of me... you can tell by my mouth I was telling Phillip how to do something(that's a first..ha ha)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, she is growing up fast, just a cutie.

Love the pictures

Jean Dillard

The Dugan's said...

I love these pictures!! It seems like she is all of a sudden getting so big!

MiMi said...

Looks like this a great family day !!!!I can't wait to see you guys !!!!! Avery, we are coming to see you !!!!! We love you all !!!!!

The Rodney Holmes Family said...

She is getting so big. She looks really pretty with the hot pink behind her. She's lucky! She is going to get to wear a lot of bright colors.

Anonymous said...

Gina- Thank you SO much for the card! That was very sweet and thoughtful and it made my day!! Oh and did I mention I'm always free to baby-sit Avery now!!

Heather said...

I LOVE the first picture!! You guy's are going to have a blast with her outside this summer.

Hodges Five said...

What beautiful memories for such a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Send me one of the pictures with the flowers in the background. Love the others that you sent. Keep'em coming.
Love Aunt Krista