Tuesday, June 16, 2009

And We're Off...


Avery is walking!!! She waited for MiMi to get here on Friday (6-12-09) and she took off. We have been helping her walk and she was taking a few steps on here own but now she is walking... Enjoy the video.

She is so cute!! Just ignore Phillip's belt in the yard, Avery was playing with it before she started to walk in the yard.

7 comments:

The Rodney Holmes Family said...

Now the fun's going to start! She will want to walk everywhere. Can't wait to see you & Phillip chasing her around!!

MiMi said...

Isn't she adorable.... Too little to be walking..What a JOY

The Knights said...

YEA! Now you won't be able to stop her! I love how she claps for herself when she falls down!

Anonymous said...

LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!!
ANGELA

Anonymous said...

How cute!! She will be up and running before you know it! She is growing up so fast!

Darlene

The Knights said...

I emailed you too... but just wanted to give you a heads up that danielle and I are starting a beth moore bible study (remember we talked about it a while back)... so I think Becky is going to announce it sunday... but just fyi and we are going to do Daniel... just let me know if you have ques or whatnot... 404-245-0124

Hodges Five said...

Way to go Avery!!! It really is so much fun once they start walking!!! Enjoy!!!