Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Favorites...

Avery went swimming in a big pool and had a great time!!! She LOVES to kick her feet and splash, she really has no fear of water... that makes daddy so proud!!!
I have been falling behind on my posts... no excuse good enough except I now have a walking child. : ) Life is so full of chasing, playing and saying "no Avery"... I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

This picture cracks me up, I have to chuckle every time I look at it... she can barely see over the steering wheel. CUTE!!


I love this picture because you can see her little feet.



3 comments:

Christy said...

So good that she is not afraid of the water. These pictures are so cute. I agree with you, the one of her feet dangling is so precious! Love you guys.

MiMi said...

She is just TOO SWEET...She looks like she is TOO COOL..I love it !!!! Can not wait to get her here !!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey we missed you last night!! Now you will have to catch up with 2 weeks!! But we are meeting again next Thursday- so that gives you plenty of time!! And of course bring Avery whenever you want!!