Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Random Pictures (I love)...

Phillip and Avery off to church... "Love's of my life"
I love the look on Avery's face...relaxed, loving the story and loving being with her daddy. 8~)

Loves picking up pine cones....

At our friends house playing...


We are leaving tomorrow (Weds) to go to WV and won't be home until Oct. 26. Please keep us in your prayers, we are taking a plane and this is Avery's first plane trip. I will post pictures when I return!!!!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOOVVVVEEEE y'all- Be careful and have fun!!

The Rodney Holmes Family said...

Praying you have a great trip. Love the leopard print dress. It's a little sassy...Does that fit Avery's personality?

"The Popham's" said...

Faye, It so fits her personality!!!!! love you guys!

Krista said...

I love that you found pink shoes to go with the dress that I got her. And the pink bow matches perfectly. Can't wait to see you guys!! Love to you all!!

The Dugan's said...

She's getting so big!! Have a safe flight!

Aunt Jenn said...

So happy to spend the day with both of you. Avery is even more beautiful in person!!

Anonymous said...

Avery!! Tell your mommy to get busy posting pics of your trip!!