Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Loving The Leaves...

Started out sitting up...

Now she is leaning back a little...


Down she goes... (love this picture)
Phillip raked some of the leaves up for Avery to jump in...she loves to play in the leaves and pick them up to hold. Love these "firsts". I just look at that sweet face and thank God each day for this amazing blessing!!!!!!!!


5 comments:

Palmers said...

Love it! Her hair is getting so long........

Hodges Five said...

It was so great to run into you and Avery the other day! She is even more gorgeous in person than in her photos! I was going to send you a link to the blog, but I can't see to find your email address, so what is it? hodgesfive@bellsouth.net

Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures! I love that she is so girly, but doesn't mind getting dirty to have a a little fun. Miss ya'll.

Christy & Cole

MiMi/Grandad said...

O what a beautiful baby !!!!

Lolita said...

CUTE!!!