For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him... 1 Samuel 1:27
Sweet baby girl! Love you guys so much.Christy & Cole
Oh I love that dress!She is a cutie!!!Penny
I will have to admit...that is one beautiful little angel !! Love the look on her face as she plays with whatever is in her hand. By the way your tree looks great !!! Love you all !!!
Love the dress. Those are my new favorite Christmas colors!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sweet baby girl! Love you guys so much.
Christy & Cole
Oh I love that dress!
She is a cutie!!!
Penny
I will have to admit...that is one beautiful little angel !! Love the look on her face as she plays with whatever is in her hand. By the way your tree looks great !!! Love you all !!!
Love the dress. Those are my new favorite Christmas colors!
Post a Comment