Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Santa Visits Georgia...

Avery opened presents last night from Santa...he came early to GA since we are leaving today to go to WV. Here are a few pictures. This year was so fun, she really enjoyed opening gifts and playing with her toys. Merry CHRISTmas everyone!!!!!!



This picture was taken a few minutes ago...she is pulling her suitcase...she's ready to go to see grandad, mimi and Aunt Jenn.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are heading this way. So how is the travel with her. Is it hard to keep her entertained? I am so thankful for the DVD in the cars now.

Be careful!!!!

Love
Penny

The Rodney Holmes Family said...

Avery looks like she had lots of fun. Hope you have a wonderful trip! Merry Christmas to you all. Miss you!

Lolita said...

She's such a sweetie! I enjoyed having you all here for Christmas.

Granty said...

Love the picture of her pulling her suitcase!! Glad she got to use it to come to WV - loved seeing you guys. We miss you already!!
Love you much :)