Saturday, February 13, 2010

Georgia Snow 2010...

We had snow in GA yesterday...final count about 6".

We took a walk behind our house this morning and this was how beautiful the trees looked.





This picture made me laugh...I looked around and Avery was licking the snowman : ( Phillip made the snowman yesterday evening as you can see it has pine straw in it... hey, we are in GA. Phillip said that was the first snowman he had ever made, he's 43.

Avery went sledding today with our neighbors...she loved it!! Avery had it made, she just stayed in the tube and we pulled her back up the hill and pushed her down again...the life.


6 comments:

Palmers said...

Love it! So glad you got a little taste of what we are going through too! Avery looks so cute. Glad you had all the winter essentials...... love and miss you guys!!

MiMi/Granddad said...

I don't know if I can choose my favorite... I love the one of her licking the snowman but I also love the one of her laying on the snow tube ,waiting on the next person to move her LOL ..love you all !!!!

Granty said...

My favorite is "Princess Avery" laying on the snow tube waiting for someone to do all the work ....... that's my girl!!! :-)

Krista said...

I want her hat. I need one. If you want anymore snow just let me know. I have 50 inches in my backyard. Love and misss you all!

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest picture of her licking the snowman! too cute
Angela

The Knights said...

I love her licking the snowman~ good thing it didn't get stuck!