For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him... 1 Samuel 1:27
Hilarious! Too crazy! Just think in no time she will be under the rug and Logan will be pinning her down on top of her! I cannot believe she is so big! And, too cute!
She was cold from licking all of that snow! hahaAngela
Avery is always thinking and doing something isn't she ? I love her and miss her so much !!
She is too cute. (And rotten!!) I fall in love with her more and more every single day. Love and miss you 3 lots.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hilarious! Too crazy! Just think in no time she will be under the rug and Logan will be pinning her down on top of her! I cannot believe she is so big! And, too cute!
She was cold from licking all of that snow! haha
Angela
Avery is always thinking and doing something isn't she ? I love her and miss her so much !!
She is too cute. (And rotten!!) I fall in love with her more and more every single day. Love and miss you 3 lots.
Post a Comment