Just a few random pictures of Avery... SHE IS SUCH a joy!!!!!
Granty and Uncle T sent Avery a new coat and a new dress...She modeled the coat, hat and the underpants to the dress... COAT LOOKS SO CUTE and those underpants are a hoot!!!!!
Avery has her very own drawer in our living room. I came in from the kitchen the other day and this is what I found. TOO CUTE!!!
![]() |
| Christmas Parade.... SHE is getting so big. : ( |
Avery wearing Phillip's pants. : )






4 comments:
Could you please ask Avery to stop growing so fast. And to please hurry up and get home to WV so I can hug her sweet neck. How is it possible for her to keep getting more and more beautiful?! I love you 3 and can't wait to get you home for Christmas. 9 days!!
LOVE IT!!! She is TOO adorable!!
Now we know who wears the pants in this family.
Have a great Holiday
Jean Dillard
Thats my girl.........try it ALL on as soon as you get it!!
Love you all
Post a Comment