Monday, December 6, 2010

Did You Say Bungee Jumping?...

We went Christmas Shopping at the mall over the weekend.  I was shopping in one store and Phillip and Avery went out in the middle of the mall to look around.  Phillip was heading back into the store as I was coming out and he said "momma, Avery wants to bungee jump" I said "Avery is not bungee jumping..." I just thought he was pulling my leg and trying to push my buttons.  Well, my baby bungee jumped!!!  My 2 year old little delicate angel  got her self strapped in and kept her eyes closed the entire time ( we think the eyes closed means she can't see you so surely you can't see her) she was getting put into the harness. I was so proud and Phillip's pride was about to explode.  Avery had the best time!!!!!


Eye's closed..."you can't see me"

She leaned back like this until Phillip took over...




4 comments:

The Knights said...

Hmm... I know where you are... you should come ... m-f!!!! So I can see yall and my sweet baby! and maybe we can get a shot of them with santa!

Aunt Jenn said...

Thats my delicate little daredevil!! This is priceless. I love you 3....

Palmers said...

Love it! So precious!

MiMi/Granddad said...

she still is our angel just an active, busy angel