For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him... 1 Samuel 1:27
Adorable! Can't wait until you all come up to visit again.
Our little sunshine..She truly is our lucky charm We love you all !!!!!
Definitely a lucky charm, and such a huge Blessing from God! I am so thankful that God sent you this little miracle (even if it takes an hour to get her to eat a bite, guess that is how He is teaching patience?)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Adorable! Can't wait until you all come up to visit again.
Our little sunshine..She truly is our lucky charm We love you all !!!!!
Definitely a lucky charm, and such a huge Blessing from God! I am so thankful that God sent you this little miracle (even if it takes an hour to get her to eat a bite, guess that is how He is teaching patience?)
Post a Comment