Friday, April 1, 2011

Raindrops Keep Falling...

 Avery is now the proud owner of a Big Bird Umbrella...I have to say she loves to open the umbrella up in the house she feels very grown up and important when she gets a chance to use her umbrella.  : )  I don't think I could be any more proud of anything or love anyone the way I love this sweet child.  Happy Friday Everyone!!!!!
I think this look almost has a little attitude behind it...what do you think?

3 comments:

Aunt Jenn said...

Umbrella...Too Cute For Words!! She is getting more beautiful every day. I can't wait to see her and hug her sweet little neck. Love you Lil Dumplin.

MiMi/Grandad said...

Avery is a cutie pie..Love her with the umbrella !!!! Adorable !!!

Grant said...

Avery, I have a thing for umbrellas too!!! My favorite is one with pink flamingos :-)Love you & miss you very much!