We spent the morning at the park and Avery is just so adventurous (she gets that from phillip). The park has two playgrounds one for ages 2-5 and one for ages 5-12 where do you think my child played...5-12. They have a rock wall to climb and the video above is her first time climbing and believe me there were many more after this. I am so sorry for the sideways video I don't know how to flip it and from the looks of it I don't know how to video either. SORRY!!!

2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I love her spirit of adventure. She is so beautiful We miss her terribly..Love you all
This girl NEVER ceases to amaze me!!!!! I can't stop smiling!! And I love her celebrating once she gets to the top :o) I love the 3 of you with all my heart.
Post a Comment