| I am a little behind on my posts...Mothers Day was awesome!!! Avery told me "happy mothers day" this is the first time she has been able to say these words...I CRIED. I told Phillip that was all I needed for mothers day were those 3 words. PRICELESS. I waited 19 years to hear those words and they are burned in my heart and brain FOREVER!!! Avery and Phillip gave me a new patio umbrella for our patio table, we needed one so bad and this is what I really wanted. In Sunday School class Avery made me a card and gave me a candle. Great day!!! Hope everyone had a wonderful mothers day. I love being a mommy and I want to say Happy Mothers day to my mommy and I hope I am half the mother to Avery that she is to me!!! I love you mommy! |
|
|
1 comment:
You indeed waited a long time to become a Mom, but you are a natural. You make us so proud. We love you all !
Post a Comment