Look at how long Avery's hair was...
"THE CUT"
Well...we cut it off!!! We have been growing Avery's hair since she was born. I made the decision to donate Avery's hair a while back so we just had to let it grow and grow. I found out about this program with Pantene and so we donated her 8 inches of hair to them. I love her new cut and it is so much cooler for her and easier for me. She looks so grown up now that part makes me a little sad. Leave us a comment and let us know what you think.
Thanks Kris, we LOVE it!!!!!
I had to add this picture of my little cookie monster...Avery was able to reach the mini oreo cookies and she sat on the floor and ate the cream out of the middle and put the empty cookie on the paper towel.

3 comments:
I love the hair cut.You are right , the short hair makes her look older. How wonderful to have her donate her hair for someone in need. She is never too young to learn about giving.. Avery we love your haircut...But you are beautiful whether your hair is long or short
Granty and Uncle T LOVE your hair. The cut is so cute, just like the big girls. We were so happy to see you, just wish we had more time with all of you. Maybe we can meet in the Outer Banks next year!
Love and miss you all!!!
She looks adorable as usual.
Xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment