Friday, July 29, 2011

WV...Country Roads...2011

We had a GREAT (too short) visit to WV during July 4th weekend. Our visit was quick and I feel like I didn't even spend time visiting my family but any time with the most amazing family is special.  We had our yearly Dugan's Family and Friends Reunion and  Avery's birthday party during our trip.  Avery was able to spend time with her WV family...she loved on Aunt Jenn (slept in her bed every night), had pap pap taking naps with her and mimi helped with lighting bugs.  Here are a few pictures...


I LOVE this picture.  Avery and pap pap were watching 
 television together and they both fell asleep.  PRICELESS!!!

Phillip made Avery a jar for her to put her lighting bugs in...this was a first for her and she was very fascinated by them. Mimi let her bring her lighting bugs inside and they watched them light up.





Swimming with her cousins.
Playing games at our family reunion.

Loved picking up ducks...
 

Avery with her Aunt Jenn...they have a connection.  
_________________________________

even played a little horse shoes...no family reunion is complete without a few games of pitching shoes.
Love my family so much... I wish we lived closer together!!! 

1 comment:

MiMi/PapPap said...

We loved every minute of your visit. It always goes by too fast.Love the pictures. We had a great time at the reunion, as always.. We love being around the family. I wish we could see each other more. Love you all !!!!