Avery had her Easter hunt and party at school...
Avery with 3 of her friends from school...sweet friendships
Phillip was getting his things together for turkey hunting and Avery wanted to get in on the action...love this picture I think she looks like a ninja.
Avery's K-4 class
We spent the afternoon at the park and I love this picture of my sweet girl...always has the sweetest smile on her face.
Avery Signed up for Softball...
Avery is now officially signed up for softball...here she is with her friend Sophie.
We plowed our garden up getting ready for planting ans this is how I found Avery...I made her strip down at the door and I carried her to the tub, she was so dirty. I love that she loves to get dirty and dress up too.
Coloring Easter eggs...
Easter bunny came...
Easter Egg Hunt at church...we had rain and they hunted eggs in the gym : ( (not as fun)
Open the door and they are off!!!
Easter Dress...she looks SOOOOOOO beautiful!!! (thanks granty and uncle T for the Easter dresses)
Easter egg hunt and dinner with great friends!!
Hunter, Avery and Jordan.

2 comments:
She is such a beautiful little girl. She still looks small when you look at her in her Easter dress, but there is one picture of her in her t-shirt and jeans where she looks so grown up. Love you guys!
Where do I start...Love my baby girl..I love she is so well rounded..plays in the dirt & dresses up. Avery blesses me..love her sooooooo much.
Post a Comment