Sunday, April 28, 2013

Spring Break March 2013...

We had a great Spring Break... park/picnic, Imagine It Children's Museum In Atlanta, Game Time to Jump and just fun hanging out with friends. 

 Avery on the Monkey Bars...I can remember when she couldn't even reach the bars and now she can go all the way across. 

Park = picnic and fun...great friends!!!


Children's Museum "Imagine It"



 Avery and Linley milking a cow...this was cool, you pulled on the teets and water come out just like milking a cow.

 Artist at work, this is Avery's new favorite thing to draw- Rainbow.

 Playing in the moon sand...
 Our Little Gardner...

 Let's catch a fish...I have to say Phillip would have been so proud of Avery...she grabbed her fishing pole and put it behind her shoulder and cast it just like her daddy taught her- she was the only one I seen do that.


 We were walking to get something to eat and this nice gentleman ask Avery if she wanted to play the bongos...



Game Time (Avery calls this "the jumpy house")

Avery and Sophie on the bouncy

No comments: