Tuesday, September 9, 2008

2 Months's and 3 Days...



This was the day she was born July 6, 2008



Avery at 2 months old picture taken on September 6, 2008

Look at how much she has changed and her hair just keeps growing and growing. I love that I can get a bow to stay in her hair now. : )

Avery is now 2 months old... I can not believe how much she is growing and how she is changing. We went for a visit to Dr. Millers's office yesterday and she weighed 9 lbs. 15 ounces almost 10 lbs. and she was 23 1/4 long, WOW. Her are a few pictures taken at Phillip's dad's over the weekend.


Kicked back outside...


"Hi everyone"


Avery loves her daddy and daddy loves Avery...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...those eyes...she is so beautiful and she is really growing !!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures in her bouncy seat, she always looks so content and relaxed. BTW, the more I see her in the brown, I'm liking it more and more. She is already a "knock-out".