Avery is holding her head up so good now... When we lay her on her tummy she looks around for a long time. The above picture shows her holding her head up.
Avery resting after some play time.
This one cracks me up... she played so hard her sock started to come off...
Here she is with her sock off. : )
5 comments:
Gina, I love these pictures!! Avery is getting so big, so quick and I can't stand it. What a cutie pie.
I love her hair! She is just adorable. I can't wait to see her again. By the way, the family picture is beautiful. What a special family you guys are. We love you and miss you all. See you at homecoming!
Faye
Avery is growing too fast...I just love her !!!
Avery seems to like that camera,like her Mama
We looked at these again last night, and Cole just laughs and laughs at Avery and her "crazy hair". He said to me, how much he misses her and wants to see her soon.
Post a Comment