Friday, February 6, 2009

7 Months Old Today...

and look at me. : )




First let me say...hard to believe Avery is 7 months old!! I just can not get over how fast time goes by. As you can see in this picture Avery can now pull herself up in her crib, (when did this happen???) time to lower her crib mattress... she is so proud when she pulls herself up. : )Today is pappy and aunt Jen's birthday too... HAPPY BIRTHDAY pappy & aunt Jen!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe she is 7 months already! She will be walking before you know it!
Angela

Anonymous said...

Seven months old--growing up TOO fast !!!! Avery , MiMi thinks you are getting prettier each day. You are getting to be a big girl too ...cutting teeth....crawing...and standing up !!!!

Anonymous said...

I remember when Isaiah would chew on his crib when he was cutting teeth. They grow up to fast.
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Such a "big" little girl .... doing all these things when it feels like she was just born!! Time sure does fly.
Love that sweet little face!!!

The Dugan's said...

I love the picture of her chewing on the crib! She is too adorable. Lots of prayers for Avery tomorrow! I know waiting is the worst part so I will be praying for you and Phillip! Love you guys!