Avery's first Valentine's Day... Aunt Jeanie & Uncle Trammell sent Avery a Valentine's onsie to wear (she wore this earlier in the week)... MiMi & Pappy sent her a Valentine bib and a jacket with little hearts all over it, Christy & Cole gave her a Valentine outfit and Mrs. Marsha & Mrs. Patricia from church gave her a bib...
6 years ago
Thanks for the bib Mrs. Marsha & Mrs. Patricia
Jacket from Pappy & MiMi



4 comments:
Avery,
You are the sweetest Valentine baby I've ever seen! I'm sure you will have outfits for every occassion.
It's so nice to see you looking healthy & happy.
Love you baby girl!! :)
Happy Valentines Day Avery!
Love,
Angela
Avery you have my heart...you are so cute !!!! MiMi & Pappy love you !!!
I love how she is holding the ball as if to say, Hey Mom, look at me holding this ball. She is so awesome. We love her!
Christy & Cole
Post a Comment