I just wanted to let everyone know that Avery will have surgery on Monday (2-9-09). The surgery this time will be to have the doctor close her palate. We hope this will be the last surgery for a while... I have been told that this surgery is a little harder, due to age and just because they will operate on the inside of her mouth. Please keep Avery in your prayers. We will probably be in the hospital for one night maybe two. I will have someone update everyone as soon as possible. Thank you all so much for your love and prayers, without God we would struggle to get through all of this, but because He is our rock and strength it gives us great comfort that everything will be OK. Love you all!!!
6 years ago

4 comments:
We'll be sure to be praying for Avery and Mom & Dad. It's hard on the parents too. Just imagine how much better it will be when she is all healed up! Love & Miss you all.
We will certainly be praying for you guys. I know how hard it is but she's in great hands!
We are praying.... I am thankful we can ask our Heavenly Father for help and know He is there with us and will never leave us...love you all !!!!
We have faith that God will be guiding the hands of the surgeon and that all wil be fine. Praying for all of you!!
Post a Comment