For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him...
1 Samuel 1:27
Friday, March 20, 2009
Friday Favorites...
I was putting away clothes in Avery's room yesterday and this is where I found her...In her closet playing, you would think the poor things doesn't have any toys to play with..HA HA
The kids always love playing with anything that was not a toy! Josie loved playing in cardboard boxes. Can't wait to see you guys when we get home next week.
7 comments:
sooo cute!
These are too cute! I love the last one....it's as if she's saying, "Mom, I'm not doing anything!" So adorable!
She gets prettier and prettier every time I see her. I love all of her hair! :)
I need to see a pony tail--Avery you can play anywhere you want to play,,we know you rule the roost...I love you baby girl
This is where every growing diva that loves clothes and shoes need to be. Tell Avery if she needs any pointers ask Aunt Krista.
Love to you all
The kids always love playing with anything that was not a toy! Josie loved playing in cardboard boxes. Can't wait to see you guys when we get home next week.
I love my closet too ... so much to look at!!
Love you Avery!!
Post a Comment